Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am on a HIGH!

A losing weight high. You can get a high that way and believe me it's such a good feeling! I went to Weight Watchers tonight and had a really good loss. (BTW we are working hard to figure out a way for me to stay in-it's my support line!) I'll save the amount for the 1st when our monthly weigh in is. My scale at Weight Watchers is about 1 pound different than my scales at home so I feel pretty good about my scale. I have been in a slump in regards for weight loss that I guess I forgot how good you feel when it does work! I started this blog when the first Biggest Loser contest started and it has always been such a great help to me and I never realised as I said before that I was helping others too. Well, amyways, just wanted to post that I have been so much happier this month. I had one week that was not good but then the next week was great and the only thing I can figure is that I uped the exercise and that had something to do with it. I don't know but I don't want to go back where I been. I am really working hard and getting closer everyday to having a 20% weight loss! Well I am off to watch the tv version of Biggest Loser! See ya soon!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

CONGRATS LORIE!! So glad you are on a weight loss HIGH and not a scale high! ;o) So impressed with your motivation this time around. Sorry I missed it the first time around!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Congratulations! It's always such a great feeling when things are clicking along.

Keep up the good work.