Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Non-Scale Victory!

Do you notice anything strange about my hand? Well, about a week ago, I quit wearing my wedding rings. They just kept falling off. When they fell in the toilet, I decided that it was time to stop wearing them until I could get them fixed. LOL! Well, after we got out of the hospital, my dh said he needed me to run into the jewelry store and get my fingers sized. My finger that I wear my ring on was a 10 and now I wear an 8! So they took my rings and I feel so naked! I think I am going going to get them back for Valentine's Day. The jeweler said he was going to put my two rings together. So, I look forward to getting them back!

6 comments:

thewwchick said...

Congrats!!! What a great NSV to share. Rings, shoes, undies and bras are things people tend to not think of needing new sizes of during and/or after weight loss.

Kristi said...

Hey, that's exciting! Now you for sure can't gain the weight back because it's more expensive to get them sized up then it is to get them sized down. ha ha. Congrats. You are doing so well. And you post often too, so that's fun! I like to read all of your posts.

Whitney said...

That's so awesome!! Be sure to post pics of your "new" rings. ;-)

Melissa Davis said...

AWESOME Lorie! I remember when I could take off a ring that's been on my finger since I was 18 years old. It was stuck for years and years and when I could take it off, I was so excited. Congrats!

Minderella said...

That is so great!! I love it when things like rings or belts either don't fit or fit (respectively) to show that we are getting smaller. :)

Jen said...

HOW COOL!! I love it!!