Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Bunny Butter Cake

I was suppose to bring some desserts to our family Easter dinner. I wanted to do a bunny cake like this one, but I wanted to make it a little more Weight Watcher friendly. So, here's the recipe I used. I added the coconut and decorations, so you would have to add those in when figuring out your points.This cake was very moist and really good. It will go in my keeper file!
Butter Cake
3 egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 2/3 cups water
18 ounces white cake mix (I used a reduced sugar one)
1 teaspoon butter flavoring / extract
Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, blend all ingredients on low speed until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Bake in 13x9 pan sprayed with Pam for 25 to 30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Serves 12
Source: McCormick.com
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 186 Calories; 5g Fat (22.4% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 33g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 297mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 2 Other Carbohydrates.

No comments: