Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yoplait Light Yogurt New Flavors!

Recently, I read on the Hungry Girl Web page about the Yoplait Light New Cake Flavors. They come in Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Strawberry Shortcake. I am pleased to say I tried everyone of them and I loved all of them and at 2 Weight Watchers Points each what's not to love! I noticed when I was buying them that the shelves were pretty bare, so get them while you can! HERE is your $1/4 Yoplait coupon! That means you could get 4 of these delicious yogurts for only $0.25/ea when they are on sale for $0.50/ea (which they almost always are at my local store)! Enjoy! And don't forget to visit my other blog, Honey I Shrank Our Spending! for more great deals!
BTW, I also tried the Apple Turnover and it was just as good!!

4 comments:

"J" said...

Thanks for the coupon!!!!! =) I'm going to Kroger 2nite! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lorie, I love Yoplait

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lorie, I love Yoplait

Mimi's Toes said...

I love these flavors!