Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Several things that made me feel better today!

If you are looking for Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday Go HERE!


For the past two weeks, I have really been feeling down! I have had two bad weeks at the scale! One week I lost .2 pounds and the next week I gained .2 pounds back. I was really starting to wonder what was wrong with me! Yesterday, Tuesday, I was still feeling bad as it was weigh in day! I went to the mail and got this card pictured above! It was a congratulations card from Renne'. Nobody has ever sent me a Congratulations card and it really made me feel good and was a much needed boost! It also got me thinking! Lorie you have done so well! You have made a lot of progress! So, I felt better going into my meeting last night. I really had not weighed in all week because my scale is broke. I had trouble getting to my meeting because there was an accident, but I made it! I was so surprised when I looked at the scale! I weighed 251.8 pounds! That's a 5.6 pound loss. A 72 pound loss since Jan! I really do not know how I did that? Maybe whatever was going on with my body got straightened up. I really think it is my monthly that is doing this. The last few months, I notice low weigh in for two weeks during and right after. So, maybe that is what it is. I am following the program so I guess I just need to have faith! The card did make my day! Thanks Renee'! I really think that making my goal og losing 100 pounds this year looks even more possible!

4 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so glad the card came at a time when it helped. You are such an inspiration ~ 72 pounds...way to go!

Natalie said...

you will make it to your 100 lb goal! great job and it is totally normal to have some fluctuation here and there...it happens to everyone, even when you are working the plan. I am up when my muscles are sore from exercise and then when the soreness goes away, I lose big!

Steph said...

Hang in there. I have had a couple of bad weeks myself. I have been blah because of things going on at work and used that as an excuse to not work out and eat right. How about we make a pact to get back on track next week?

Mimi's Toes said...

OMG girl, you are getting closer to that 100 mark. I have really enjoyed following your story since you started and still amazed at your dedication. I need some inspiration so bad cause I have put some weight back on and really want to get down to my goal. GOOD FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE NOT A QUITTER!!!