Thursday, July 16, 2009

Half My Plate Challenge-Day 1

This weeks Fruits and Vegetable Challenge is a little harder than last weeks. This week we are suppose to have half our plate of each meal to be fruits and vegetables. I am going to try to do this. Here are my pictures from yesterday, which was a very good day! :)

Breakfast: 1/2 cup egg beaters, 1/4 cup of mushrooms, 1/4 cup onions, lite English muffin, 1 cup strawberries and flavored water.
Lunch: I ate a the library summer reading program so I had to pack my lunch. I think I'll have this more often! 1 cup lettuce, 1 small cucumber, 1/4 cup onions, 1 small tomato, 1 Tbsp. RF parmasan cheese, 2 tbsp. Lite Ranch Dressing, 1 slice of lean ham, 1 cup grapes, 1 WW String cheese, flavored water.
Dinner: Same stuff in salad as for lunch minus the ham, Weekday Lasagna,
Pink Lemonade.




5 comments:

Renee said...

It all looks delicious!

jhart said...

First of all, I just found your blog and I love it. You have great, easy ideas to keep me on track. I was also wondering where you got that plate you used for the lunch with salad, grapes and ww cheese. PERFECT!

jhart said...

Sorry, can you respond to my email?

Lorie said...

I can't really tell you where I got it...my sister in law put leftovers in it from Christmas, but I think you can get them in the plastic section at the store.

TrainMommy said...

Hi! I'm Lacey, and have been reading your blog now and then since finding it from someone else's blog. I'm doing WW too. Reading your blog has been encouraging to me, to see that we share some of the same struggles, and yet we're still doing it! I have started a blog about my journey and have you on my blog list there, hope that's okay! My blog is losingitlkb.blogspot.com