Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Taco Junk

I made this last night before going to my Weight Watchers meeting. The kids and dh loved it. My oldest will not eat corn, but he ate it like this! This will become a regular!

Taco Junk
1 lb lean beef
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can pinto beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
16 oz salsa
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 pkg reduced sodium taco seasoning mix
Brown beef and drain grease. Add all ingredients to crockpot and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Serving size is 1/2 cup at 1 point each.

Note: Serve with lettuce, reduced fat cheese, sour cream and tortillas. Also good over rice or used as a filling in tacos or tortillas.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

What a great idea and sounds delicious.

Hottest & cutest said...

That is my kind of dinner! Easy and tasty! Thanks for sharing! How did your meeting go? Meetings make all the differnce for me!