Friday, January 30, 2009

My Breakfast

My menu had to change a lot this week as I have had to feed the kids. (They usually eat breakfast at school.) There has been no school for about 2 1/2 weeks. They have only gone 1 1/2 days in that time period. So, I am not as creative for breakfast. This morning I whipped up an old favorite of mine, Cinnamon French Toast. I have shared this before on this blog, but thought I'd share it again since I have a lot of new people visiting my blog.

Cinnamon French Toast
1 cup Egg Beaters
1/3 cup fat free milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
non-stick spray
10 slices of bread ( I used the Sarah Lee 35 calorie bread)
Whisk together Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla is shallow medium bowl; set aside. Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Dip bread in egg beaters mixture, coat both sides. Put in skillet and cook on both sides until golden brown.
Serving size is 2 slices
I served mine with Smuckers sugar free syrup and a banana
Calories 191 Fat 2 Fiber 6

1 comment:

Masonry Bellevue said...

Hello mate great blog post