Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Jan26-February 1


I am still doing Weight Watchers....Here's my menu for this week.

Dinners:
Spaghetti Casserole, salad, toast
Cheesy Vegetable Soup and sandwiches
Creamy Potato and Ham Bake, salad
Pizza, salad
Crockpot Brown Sugar Chili(Make double batch to freeze for later), cornbread
Breakfast for dinner
Soft Tacos, salad
~
Lunch:
Ham sandwich, apple, milk
Leftover Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Refried Bean Soup
(Will eat these more than once)
~
Breakfast:
Omelet with added onions and mushrooms on light English muffin, fruit, hot herbal tea (3 days)
Low fat waffles and fruit, hot herbal tea (2 days)
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, hot herbal tea (2 days)

Desserts/Snacks:
Wendy's No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars, Fiber One Crunchy Fudge Cookies, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, Makeover Dirt Pudding, 94% Fat Free Popcorn, Taste Like Apple Pie Dessert
~
Go here to see more plans.

1 comment:

Hollys Hobbies said...

I absolutely LOVE that you post your menu's! I am assumimg, and maybe thats wrong on my part, that you dont mind if I steal these ideas? I used to be so great at coming up with creative meal plans, but since 5 kids my brain doesn't work as well. It's in a constant state of brain fart syndrome, LOL so thanks for the ideas!