Friday, January 30, 2009

RR:Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing

I changed my menu around a little this week because I wanted to try this recipe I found and I had all the ingredients on hand. This was so easy to make and so yummy! I served it with green beans and mashed potatoes. I made the Betty Crocket packet kind of mashed potatoes that you add water to and microwave and they are 80 calories. I had the cheddar ones and they were yummy!

Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing
6 ounces Stove Top Stuffing Mix For Chicken
21 ounces apple pie filling (I used sugar free)
1 1/2 pounds boneless pork top loin chops
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Spread the pie filling on the bottom of a 13x9" baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops then stuffing. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake and additional 10 minutes or until chops are cooked through (160 degrees).
Serves 6
390 calories/11 fat/2 fiber

No comments: