Thursday, January 22, 2009

My decision

Someone mentioned that they liked that I am posting more. I guess the reason I quit posting was because I was just tired with trying to lose weight. I had done well and then I did not quit but I just was not as into it? You can tell from my side bar when I quit recording my weights. Not to worry they are in my Weight Watchers book! I want to keep going. So, I have rededicated myself to this process again. So, you will be seeing more post from me in the future. I ended up buying the Wii and Wii Fit. I just want to say it was so hard at first, but I kept doing it and now I am pretty good and my 30 minutes goes by so fast. I have only done the step aerobics, but I am addicted to it. I think I should be able to do at least an hour a day because I love it. It is so easy and goes by so fast. I got the impression from the box that you were not suppose to wear your shoes. Does anybody know if you can? I like to protect my feet. Well, anyways thanks for all your imput in helping me make this decision. My kids love the Wii sports too. My 4 year olds are great at bowling! So, as you can tell. I have my excitement back. I hope I can lose the last 20 some pounds to get to my 100 pound loss goal. So, I am stepping it up a notch and trying to lose again, instead of yo-yo ing. I read in the Weight Watcher Magazine that continued yo-yo ing can cause you to have memory loss. I can't afford to lose any more memory so I got to quit that! I am still in the obese range, but hey I have gone down at least 10 points in my BMI since I first started, so I guess that's what matters. Some people say that people who have a little to lose have a harder time. While, it may be hard to lose those last few pounds, I think it is just as hard when you have a lot more weight to lose. You may lose it faster in the beginning, but you have to keep at it for so much longer. I just gave up at Christmas and ate whatever I wanted and gained about 7 pounds, but I have lost that now. And, the way I look at it, it is in the past and I have to move ahead! Hopefully, I'll get more on track and lose some weight this year! I know that this blog is the best thing that I have ever done to help me reach a goal! I think it would have been a lot harder without the support I get from this blog! I hope I'm able to give all of you the same support you give me. I also keep forgetting to mention that the doctor lowered my blood pressure meds. She says that it is all because of my weight loss efforts. So, that's another reason I need to push on, I want to get off those meds all together!!!! Well here's to looking in the future and putting the past behind me!

2 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

And you can TOTALLY do it too!! You have done such a great job already, you are seeing the finish line!

Jen said...

YAY! I love the Wii Fit! SO MUCH FUN! I need to get mine out and exercise right along with you. . . as soon as I'm not dying of coughs and sore throat. GRRR!