Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Great Dinner

Another super meal that we enjoyed. I used whole wheat linguine. YUMMY!
~
Laughing Cow Alfredo
~
3 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Garlic and Herb
1/2 cup 1 % low-fat milk
1 Tbsp. reduced fat Parmesan cheese
1/2 Tbsp. Molly McButter Natural Butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
~
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sauce ingredients over low heat until everything is melted and the sauce is velvety smooth, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately over the hot cooked fettuccine. Serves 2; 2 WW points per serving. Add points for your pasta.
Also I added Shrimp and broccoli to mine, but you could also add chicken. Don't forget to add points for these extras.
BTW- I find the Laughing Cow cheeses at Walmart in the deli area where you find the gourmet cheeses.

1 comment:

Becky said...

This sounds yummy. I can never find Laughing Cow Cheese so I will look at Walmart in the deli.