Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Tasty Dinner

Everyone seemed to enjoy this recipe too! I had made the more fattening version before and everyone liked it, nobody seemed to notice it was healthier. They loved it!
Swiss Chicken Casserole
~
1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing mix
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 slices non fat Swiss cheese
1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
~
Place Stovetop stuffing mix(dry ingredients) in a sprayed crockpot (with fat free PAM). Add chicken breast over stuffing mix. Add the 4 slices of non fat Swiss cheese over chicken pieces.Spread cream of mushroom soup over the top of the chicken and cheese. Drizzle 1/2 cup warm water around the edges. Cook on LOW in crockpot for 6 hours. If you prefer you can cook in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.Makes 6 servings (1 breast and 1/2 cup stuffing) at 6 points each.

2 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

This looks yummy...I will try to make this. Thanks for sharing your meals with us...now, if you are ever in the Chicago land area....you can cook for me.

Jen said...

WOW, your blog is the first thing I came back to look at after vacation. I'm SUPER motivated to do WW again and get back to goal after having my baby! I LOVE LOVE all of your recipes and can't wait to try them! I'm gonna make this one tonight as I have all the ingredients and then go on to buy the stuff I need for some of your other recipes! I'm so excited as this is EXACTLY what I need. I'm in dire need of some new WW compliant recipes, so thank you so much!!!