Wednesday, May 21, 2008

RR:Cheeseburger-n-Fries Casserole

Cheeseburger-n-Fries Casserole
1 lb. lean ground beef
10 3/4 oz. can Golden Mushroom soup
10 3/4 oz. can Cheddar Cheese soup
20 oz. crinkle-cut french fries
small onion (optional)
Brown ground beef with onion. Stir in soups and mix. Pour into a 9x13-inch pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange fries on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until the fries are golden brown.

8 servings at 6 WW points each

RR: I really liked this. My kids and dh ate there's with mustard and ketchup. Ds found a mushroom from the Golden Mushroom soup and complained a little but he still ate it. The portion size left me still hungry. You need to plan a side dish to eat this with. Pretty good!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

this does sound yummy but i am afraid i would eat too much! :-)

i have made your diet coke sloppy joes several times because my 4 year old requests them all. of. the. time! we love them. thanks again for sharing such good recipes!

oh and I linked you today on my blog!