Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weigh-in Tuesday

Well, I weighed in at my Weight Watchers meeting and I am happy to report that I have had a GREAT week! I lost another 2 pounds! Woo Hoo! That makes my total weight loss 48.6 pounds! I have 6.8 pounds more to lose until my next goal of reaching my Weight Watcher 10%.
Weight Watchers works people! I remember hearing people say that but I guess I never believed anything could help me. This has been the first thing that has really worked in my life! Maybe I have more motivation this time, I don't know, but I do know I love Weight Watchers! Maybe Weight Watchers works because it is all about living. I eat the foods I want. It really is a change of lifestyle and not a diet. I know I am losing weight, but I really do not feel like I am on a diet and I guess that is why it has been easier.
Tonight at my meeting we talked about how to deal with all of the picnics that are coming later this month. I have a picnic this weekend and I already told my dh that I am bringing a Boca burger and I am going to ask them to put it on the grill for me. I might have to also bring my own bun and I am bringing the Dreamsicle Cake.
I invited some of my friends from Weight Watchers to come on here. If you come, please leave me a comment. I love comments and I like to know who comes to visit. If you are looking for recipes, go to the right hand side under labels and click on recipes. Thanks for visiting! I hope all of you have a great on program week!

4 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Awesome Lorie! You are doing awesome!

Natalie said...

great job with a great weigh in!!!

Jen said...

2 more pounds?!?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!! Isn't WW the best! I love it too and try and tell people that haven't done it and wanna lose weight that you truly don't feel like you are on a diet. You are just making better choices and portions sizes are not out of control. I LOVE WW and will continue with this "way of life" FOREVER! CONGRATS again on your terrific week :)

mom_of2boys said...

Awesome weight loss! Keep up the great work!