Monday, November 24, 2008

Pillsbury Crescent Roll Coupon and a Recipe!

I love Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and they even have them in reduced fat! Here is a new $1.00 coupon. Since it is Thanksgiving time, I have found these on sale in a lot of stores. Add a coupon to that sale and you have a better deal! You could have these with your Thanksgiving Dinner or you could try this yummy recipe!

CHICKEN BASEBALLS
3 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
2 tsp light margarine, melted
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
one half chopped onion
2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
1 8oz can reduced fat crescent rolls
2 Tbsp skim milk
In a blender (or by hand) combine cream cheese, butter, salt, pepper, milk, onion. Blend. Pour mixture over chicken and stir. Separate crescent roll dough into four rectangles and seal perforations. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture into center of each. Pull opposite corners of dough to center and seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

Serves 4

Calories: 235.5
Total Fat: 10.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g

3 comments:

Jen said...

YUMMY! These are the light version of a dish I really love! I'm totally gonna make these! Thanks Lorie :)

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.