Sunday, November 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday November 3rd-9th

Well, it's been awhile since I have planned my menu for the week. I know that planning is so important and could be one of the reasons I have not been doing as well lately! So, here I am back in full force to get back on the menu planning wagon! Fall is here so that means lots of great soups for me! Comfort food!

Breakfast
Oatmeal, fruit, hot herbal tea (3 days)
Low fat waffles and fruit, hot herbal tea (2 days)
Omelets, fruit, hot herbal tea
Scrambled Eggs, hot herbal tea
Lunches
Leftovers
Tuna Salad with fruit
sandwich, fruit

Dinners
Doritos Casserole, salad
Crockpot Potato Soup, Jiffy Cornbread
Easy 1 pt Chili, Cornbread
Pizza, salad
Scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits
Chicken Corn Chowder, garlic toast
Spaghetti Casserole Bake, salad

Desserts/Snacks
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (I'm making Chips Ahoy Dessert with them!)
Wendy's No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Chex Party Mix
Fat Free Rice Krispie Treats
98% Fat Free Microwave Popcorn

Go here to see more plans.

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

Wow, great job on your weight loss!! I'm going to have to check out your recipes. I have 40-50 pounds to lose and hubby the same. Our church right now is doing a version of the biggest loser. I need to get myself on track again with exercising.

Shan said...

I took note of some of your recipes. They sound yummy!

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! That is truely amazing. I set a goal of 17 pounds about 4 months ago, lost 12 right off the bat, but have been stagnant for the last 2 months with those remaining 5 pounds to lose. . .I'm bookmarking your site for good recipe ideas!

Renee said...

Great menu plan! Have a good week.