Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meeting Notes and Weekly Goals

Tonight our topic was on moving more. Our leader had a bag full of different things and pictures. Some included tennis shoes, treadmill, bicycle,can of soup, a jump rope, a towel, a ball, and a dumbbell. Our leader was trying to show us that we could use any of those things to help us move more. Many of them really did not even cost a lot of money. So, you can exercise even on a budget. I know I need to move more and I am only having one goal this week. I want to move more. Today, I got my Wi back out. I did a 3 minute warm up with the basic step aerobics and then I did 30 minutes of the advanced step aerobics and then back to the 3 minute basic step aerobics for a cool down. I did that this morning and it really made a difference in my energy level today. I did not feel as tired and I still do not feel that tired. I feel energized and it is almost midnight. Don't worry, I'm going to bed soon! I know a lot of people say you can't get a good workout with the Wi, but I always break a sweat doing the things I do!

I am really happy with my weigh in this week. I feel like I am getting back on track and going in the right direction! I lost 2.4 pounds this week! I hope these two weeks can continue, so I can get to my 100 pound goal a little faster! I'm sooo close!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Way to go, you'll get there, you are so close! I am so proud of you, you are an inspiration!

Patty said...

You are doing great. It doesn't matter what you do to exercise as long as you are raising your heart rate.

Mimi's Toes said...

I'm so glad I checked in on you today. I am back to losing again and I needed some motivation to move more. I want to get me a Wii so bad. I know that I need to move more. I am so proud of you for being so close to your goal weight. I get excited when I see your ticker tape goal. Have you tried the Jello puddings, sugar free, 70 cal.? They are yummy. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I really enjoy checking on you.

Melissa Davis said...

I so agree that getting moving makes such a difference! Great job on the loss this week!