I lost 1 pound at Weght Watchers last night! Last week we talked about taking care of ourselves. We seem to do so much for others that we forget to take care of ourselves and make time for us. So, I've been thinking about this. I went for a walk on Saturday, it was the first sunny day in a long time, and cold, but I still went. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my exercise in because my dh gives me a guilt trip. I really don't know if he knows he does it but he really just wants me to stay at home and I can tell that. So, that makes it hard. We take the kids to the park and I go walking on the trail and he gets to play with the kids. He's told me before I need to play with the kids too. We have gotten them to walk with us on the trail with their scooters and they really enjoy that. So, figuring out how to get my exercise in and not feel guilty or let others make me feel guilty is hard right now.
Another thing I have really been thinking about is what kind of exercise to do. I keep hearing people say they do things like running. I just really do not ever think I will be a runner, mostly because I would never be motivated because I hate that. I love walking briskly though and it really does help me with my stress management. I think I will continue this and maybe pull out some of my Walk Away the Pounds tapes since it is getting so cold.
Goals this week:
1. Track my food- some weeks I do better than others on this, I used to never miss writing things down and I really don't know what got me out of that habit. But, I do know it is a bad habit to get out of!
2. Exercise- I need to find away to get time to myself to get this done.
3. Milk servings- I need to do better about getting in my milk servings. I bought some White Chocolate Peppermint smoothies at my weight watchers meeting this week. I used to have one of these everyday and I loved them since you can count them as 2 milk sevings if added with skim milk.
4. Water,Water,Water- Drink more!
5. Take my picture- Believe it or not, I just have not had the time to do this important thing!