Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday-October 12-18

I've decided to have theme day's on my blog here is the plan for now:
Monday: Menu Plan Monday
Tuesday: Grocery Cart Challenge
Wednesday: My weight loss update
Thursday: During the fall new soup recipes
Friday: New recipes that I have tried
Saturday: New products I've tried (If I have tried any that week)
Come back and see the changes. Here's my menu for this week:

Dinners
Monday- Sloppy Tacos (made with 2% cheese and lean meat on light bun), oven fries
Tuesday- Soft Tacos, Mexican Rice, Corn
Wednesday- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Peasant Bread
Thursday- Chicken Sandwiches, green beans
Friday-Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday- Spaghetti Casserole, salad, Low-fat Bread Machine Italian Bread
Sunday- We are going to a friend's house who invited us (but I am bringing some fat free hot dogs for the grill

Breakfast
Monday-Eggbeaters Omelet, English Muffin, fruit
Tuesday-Eggbeaters Omelet, English Muffin, fruit
Wednesday-Eggbeaters Omelet, English Muffin, fruit
Thursday- Heart Smart Waffles, sausage links, fruit
Friday- Cereal, yogurt, fruit
Saturday-Heartsmart Pancakes, bacon, (kids and dh will eat with homemade syrup)
Sunday-Cereal, yogurt, fruit

Lunches
sandwiches and soup or leftovers and fruit each day


Snacks
Chex Party Mix, String Cheese, Fat Free Rice Krispie Treats, air popped popcorn, granola bars

Come back and see how my shopping went. for the Grocery Cart Challenge.

Go here to see more plans.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your menu plan sounds good!