Friday, October 3, 2008

Progresso Light Soups

I recently tried the New Progresso Light 1 Weight Watcher point per serving soups. I never really cared very much for the Progresso 0 Weight Watcher point soups, but these are so much better. I tried the Beef Pot Roast last night and it is so good!! You can get $.50 off and try one of these new soups here! You won't be sorry. They are so good! Oh and don't forget to keep your upc code for the incrEdible rewards program.
Friendly reminder- Check your points if you eat the whole can. 1 + 1 does not always equal 2 in WW world!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Jen said...

I'll have to try these. I didn't care for the zero point soups either and didn't realize they had a 1 pt (per serving) soup now! YAY!

Rolyndia said...

Those soups really are delish. You look amazing by the way and congrat's on the weight you have lost and congrat's on continue with the weight loss.

Laura said...

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try these!

Anonymous said...

Lorie, I haposted a recipe for today just in case you are still doing WWWE.

B. said...

I like the Progressive soups. Even the "regular" ones are point friendly and tasty. I eat them in the afternoon between lunch and dinner and it is very filling and I always lose weight when I put it in my afternoon.