Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back Home

I just got home. Wow, what a week. My older son went back to the doctor after we got out of the hospital his sores are on his stomach and they do not look good. She drained them and now she will have to see him tommorrow if they are not better and he will be admitted. I pray we do not have to go back. My little girl is so much better. All of her sores have healed. Now we just have to continue to keep everything sanitized so that it does not come back!!

I got some stuff to post, but I'll be back later. I'm a little busy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS* love you and am praying that there will be no more return trips to the hopsital for y'all!

SeaShore said...

Said a prayer for you and your kids.

Melissa Davis said...

oh man, Lorie, you've been through too much these past weeks with sick kids! Hugs to you all and I hope they are better soon!!

Hollys Hobbies said...

Lorie, I am so sorry that I haven't sent *hugs* your way before now! I was so busy the last week or so that I didn't even get online. I am glad to hear that your daughter is better, but so sad for your son. That is some scary stuff! I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts. I so wish I was able to do something more for you.. E-mail me your address my email is coxclan_6@yahoo.com.