Monday, July 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- July 7- July 13

Here is my menu plan for this week, I am still doing Weight Watchers Flex. Come back for the recipes that do not have a link, I will post about them throughout the week:

Dinners
Monday- Pizza Cups and Salad
Tuesday-Spaghetti Casserole Bake and Salad
Wednesday-Easy Enchiladas
Thursday- Hungry Girl's Whoppers and Onion Rings
Friday-Italian Casserole
Saturday-Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken
Sunday- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

Breakfast
Low fat waffles and fruit, Southwestern egg, sausage and cheese biscuit, Cinnamon French Toast, Cottage Cheese Pancakes, and Overnight Stuffed French Toast

Lunch
Refried Beans Soup, Boca Burgers, Salad, and leftovers

Snacks, desserts and kid activities: Butterscotch Bars, No Pudge Brownies at Home, Almond Joy Smoothies, Weight Watchers Orange Cream Smoothies, Snickers Pie, Peaches and Cream Microwave Cupcake, Fat Free Rice Krispie Treats, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies , and Chips Ahoy Dessert

Also, I am hosting a meme this Wednesday where we will share Healthy recipes. It's called Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday. Click on the link to read more about it.

Go here to see more plans.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am looking to get back on track with WW this week so I'm scanning through menus before I post mine on my cooking blog- it will be up soon. Glad to have found yours, and I'll try to remember to come back for your meme! :)

threesidesofcrazy said...

Good week to utilize the slow cooker while it is so warm and muggy.