Monday, July 7, 2008

RR: Cottage Cheese Pancakes

Cottage Cheese Pancakes
¼ cup cottage cheese
2 Tablespoons oatmeal
1 egg (I used egg beaters)
1 packet of Splenda
Splash of Cinn-a-bliss (pinch of cinnamon may be substituted)
1) Grind oatmeal in blender/magic bullet
2) Add cottage cheese, egg, and Splenda, and Cinn-a-Bliss
3) Mix thoroughly in blender/magic bullet
4) Let sit for several minutes for air bubbles to escape
Makes 4 silver dollar pancakes or 1 large pancake.
(I doubled the recipe and it came out to 3 pancakes for 1 point. 2 recipes make 12 silver dollar pancakes for me.)

RR: This recipe is a little more work with making the batter in the blender, but it is so worth it! I could not tell anyone what was in the pancakes until after I made them. I admit the ingredients sound nasty, but believe me they are just so good!!! My whole family loved them. DH asked me to leave the cinanamon out next time.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmm, they do sound strange putting them all together, but I know you have good taste, so I'm going to try them. How do you find such great recipes Lorie? I love them!

robin said...

I used to have a WW pancake recipe that had cottage cheese, flour, b.powder etc. couldn't find it this morning so I googled it and found this one. So good I sent it on to my mom who works for WW and she's making it for lunch today LOL thanks for sharing its a new favorite.