Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bras and weight loss

Well did that title just get you here? If so, I am going to talk about bras. Before I started losing weight, I wore a 46 D and last summer I went to get some new ones and I knew my old ones did not fit me so I I just got a 44 D. Well I was about to die because my bras just were not doing there job, if you know what I mean. So, today I went to JCPenney's and got fitted and I actually wear a 42 C. When I put it on I said "WOW." The lady said does it not fit and I said no it fits so good. So, I guess I lost weight in my boobs too. I don't know if that's good or bad, lol. I was lucky because I got to buy more than I planned on buying because they were 50% off. Lucky me!

5 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

The girls went first for me too..I miss them so!

Jen said...

YAY! Isn't that a great feeling!?! I love that your back to posting more often! YAY!

Aisling said...

Hopefully next month when hubby and I are in London for a few days i am going to get fitted at one of the top places. You actually have to make an appointment.

Natalie said...

oh yeah girl! mine shrank too. actually when i started i was a 44D and now, 72 lbs lighter I am at a 36C! when i got under 200 lbs the size around started to shrink quickly. just fyi...don't buy too many because you will need smaller soon enough!

Lorie said...

I bought 4. Thanks for the advise Natalie!