Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dentist, No FUN!

I hate going to the dentist, even though I have a great dentist. Mostly, it's because it cost so dang much and I don't have any money for the things I need to get done. Last time I went was three years ago and now I HAVE to go. I have a tooth that must come out. It is in the back and I had a root canal on it when I was 16 and my parents never had the money to pay for a crown, so now after all this time, I must get it removed. It is really swollen, even on the outside of my mouth. It does not really hurt, it kind of feels like a sore in my mouth. I guess it would be hurting more if I had not had the root canal. They are going to x-ray it and I hope take it out. I just hate how I feel after going. The numbing last way too long and I just can't stand the wearing off feeling. I'm a baby, I guess. So, I am just not looking forward to going, but looking forward to being able to eat on that side again!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yuck, I'm with you on that...I hate going to the dentist too. I have lots of root canals & crowns despite every attempt at doing extra good at taking care of my teeth. Good luck!!

Patty said...

I don't really like going to the dentist either. I hope they were able to take care of it.

Lorie said...

Well, they were not. I am on an antibiotic for 10 days and then they are going to take it out.