Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: January 18-24


This week I decided to prep stuff for the week, kind of like Robin Miller does on her Food Network show. I really think it will save time since so many of my recipes use onions and green peppers!

Here's my plan for this week!


Dinner
Monday:Smothered Buttermilk Chicken, Holiday Buttermilk Biscuits (both new), Low Fat Banana Pudding
Wednesday: Easy Enchiladas, corn
Friday:Crazy Crust Pizza(new Recipe), salad
Saturday:Soup and sandwiches
Sunday:Corn Dog Casserole, salad


Breakfast


Lunch
Tomato Basil Soup


Other stuff I'm making this week
Granola Bars
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars


For more menu's go here.

4 comments:

jhart said...

I've been viewing your site since I started WW in Jan. 2009. And a year later, I've been successful but not enough. I'm not starting to plan menus. I live alone so I never did this before but it's working well so far. Thank you for inspiring me.

Where do you get your recipes? Sometimes I see things that look yummy and there's no recipe. Just curious. I'm looking for an easy, lf chicken salad. :)

jhart said...

Oh, sorry, I meant to click the send comments to here button!

And show you my web site,

www.hotlips4784.wordpress.com

Thanks!

Cas said...

WW is a wonderful program I lost 70lbs with it but then had thyroid problems and got pregnant...I can't wait to go back on the program....although I still cook WW style. Your menu looks wonderful!

Renee said...

Great menu plan! I am reading several of Robin Miller's newer cookbooks and I love her ideals. Have a great weekend.