Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Food and Exercise Log for February 6th

Hi everybody! Today is my anniversary and my last baby's 1st birthday! We really are not doing anything until this weekend though! I plan to do a morning and afternoon workout session today. I am out of so much, but can not go to the grocery until tonight. I miss my morning cereal, it really helps me get to lunch without being hungry. I enjoy the eggs and bacon, but eventhough they are more calories, they just do not keep me full until lunch or a morning snack. I am out of skim milk is why I am not having my breakfast. Anyways, I really need a lot at the grocery so I will definately have to go tonight!
~
Food Log
1/4 cup scrambled eggs- 1 point
2 pieces bacon-2 points
1/2 cup orange juice-1 point
popcorn-4 points
1/2 cup cottage cheese-2 points
1/2 cup chunk pineapples- 1 point
2 pieces of left over pizza (I feel so bad, so I exercised some more :))-12 points
2 pieces of bacon- 2 points
Lean Cuisine Fetticuine Alfredo (Yummy!)- 6 points
Total Daily Points Used: 32 points
Total Daily Points Allotted: 30-34
Weekly 35 Flex Points used- 0 points

Water intake: 58.7 ounces
Dairy intake: 2
Fruits and veggies intake: 2
Exercise Log:
30 minute Leslie Sansone Walk and Kick DVD-+3 activity points
30 minute Leslie Sansone Walk and Kick DVD-+3 activity points

1 comment:

Mimi's Toes said...

You are so on track girl...I love Lesley Sansone. Did you watch Biggest Loser last night? I was sad to see the mother leave, but she will do fine at home cause she has it under control. Go check out my blog today...I had my weigh in this morning and I was so happy at my results from the week.
I need to try that cereal you eat. I am just stuck on the Weight Control Banana Bread oatmeal still. I love it...and it sticks with me til my morning snack.I also eat 2 egg whites for breakfast for my protein. Have a great day!