Friday, February 29, 2008

Food and Exercise Log for Feb 29

We took the kids to play at Burger King tonight and I spurged on with my flex points I never use very much of them but I am this week and guess what, it was worth it. oh so good, but I am getting right back on the good diet track, I promise.
Food Log
WW English muffin Sandwich- 4 points
1 WW Yogurt- 1 point
Orange Juice- 1 point
Lean Pocket-5 points
orange-1 point
popcorn- 1 point
small onion rings- 3 points
Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich- 18 points
Total Daily Points Used: 31 points (34 but I have to use flex)
Total Daily Points Allotted: 31 points
Total Weekly 35 Flex Points Used: 8 points
Water intake: 50.7 ounces
Fruit and Veggie intake: 3
Dairy Serving- 1
Exercise Log:

2 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Hey Lorie! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that you are more than welcome to join us over at the new weight loss message board http://failurenotanoption.yuku.com/directory

You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will eventually hit the ratio of 1 cent to 1 Gig.

I can't wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB drive, hahaha. But for now I guess I will be content with having a 16 GB Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted using TF3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)