Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am feeling better!

Well, I really do not even want to do this today. I had an attack on Twizlers, why did dh have to buy them? Anyways I took out my frustration on Twizlers, bad I know that was the old Lorie. I really do not know how many I ate, but I think it was about 10! Yes 10 and 4 is 3 points. So we will see how I do? I feel a lot better. After dh came home, I RELAXED! I took a hot bubble bath and sat in the reclining chair and read a book while my kids napped and also enjoyed a couple of hot herbal teas . It felt so good! So, I am feeling a little better. I am not planning on quitting, but it is so good to know I got some support! I messed up today, but I guess everyone is allowed one of those days, right? Well, I guess I still came within my points even if I ate 10 Twizlers and I still got to eat a good dinner.
Food Log for February 3
1 cup Go Lean Crunch Cereal-3 points
1/2 cup skim milk- 1 point
10 Twislers- 6.75 points(MY BAD TIME TODAY)
1 piece chocolate cream pie-3 points
bacon sandwich w/ Lite Miracle Whip on Multigrain bread- 8 points
2 Stove Top Meatloaf Muffins- 4 points
1/2 cup mashed potatoes-3 points
1 cup green beans-0 points
Chocolate Cream Pie-3 points
Total Daily Points Used: 31.75 points
Total Daily Points Allotted: 30-35 points
Water Intake: 48.9 ounces
Fruit and Veggie Intake-2
Dairy Intake- 1
Exercise Log:

2 comments:

Becky said...

YAY Lorie, you stayed within your alloted points so even with the candy you did okay. Good Job! I'm glad you were able to relax and read today.

Patty said...

Lorie,
I ate a bunch of candy this evening too. I don't usually crave candy, but I fasted today and after I ate dinner I started craving sugar. My calories are way under since I fasted today. Yesterday we bought a bag of conversation hearts and I ate those, some gummy hearts and some chocolate from Ikea that is kind of like a rollo. The important thing is that you keep on going.