Sunday, February 17, 2008

Food Log and Exercise Log for Feb17 & Lessons and Goals

Well I learned a lesson today and this week!...I need to eat a better breakfast. I was in a hurry today and only ate a 1 point yogurt and then we do not get home from church until 1:30 so we eat a late lunch. By the time dinner comes around it is later than usual and I still did not eat all of my points. I did the best I could today. I still did not eat all of my points. I seem to be getting in about 28 points and having a hard time getting to 32. I know I have had a rough two weeks and I am going to have a bad day on the scale tommorrow. I know I always say that, but this time I mean it. I think I am going to gain weight this time! :( I would be real suprized if I lose! I also have not been home alot so getting all of my water has been hard too. I can only get back on the train and do better. I am going to stay positive no matter what. This week is going to be better! Here are some small goals for this week!
  • I will get at least 6 cups of water.
  • I will eat my all of my points and eat a better breakfast. (Stop depriving myself!)
  • I will get back on board and do my exercise!
I think those are the big things I am going to work on this week that will hopefully help me get to my first goal, under 300!
Food Log
WW Yogurt- 1 point
6 inch Chicken Terryaki Subway Sandwich- 7 points
popcorn-1 point
1/2 Lemon- 0 points
1/2 cup Rice a Roni-4 points
1 cup corn- 2 points
1 cup peas- 1 point
Fudge Lite Pops-1 point
WW Smart Ones Orange Sesame Chicken- 7 points
banana-2 points
Total Daily Points Used: 26 points
Total Daily Points Allotted: 32 points
Water Intake: 67.6 ounces
Fruit and veggie servings: 4
Dairy Servings: 1
Exercise Log:

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lorie, you are doing so good! At my first WW meeting the leader said to make sure you use all your points for the day because it is scientificly formulated. I think a good breakfast is the most important thing for me that's why I like hot cereal because I feel like it sticks with me. When I eat a crummy breakfast I have a hard time not cheating or making bad choices. Good luck this week.