Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dinner Recipe- Mini Pot Pies

Here is what we had for dinner:(These were pretty good and really easy to make! My kids thought they were cute, even Neil ate them)
~
Mini Pot Pies
~
1 (7.5 oz.) Can Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (I only had the 12 oz biscuits so I added a point to mine)
5 oz. Diced Cooked Chicken Breast
1 Can Reduced fat Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
1 tsp. Dried Parsley Flakes
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper (These were really peppery, I think next time I would only add 1/4 tsp.)
1 Can Low Sodium Veg-All, drained (I used corn, peas and green beans because I did not have this)
~
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Separate biscuits and place each biscuit into the well of an un-greased nonstick (12-hole) muffin pan. Press dough up the sides of each well to the edge. Combine all ingredients. Spoon mixture evenly into each biscuit cup. Bake approx. 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
Serves: 10Per Serving: 90 Calories; 1g Fat (9.8% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 10mg Cholesterol; 456mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fat. WWP: 2

No comments: