Monday, January 7, 2008

Food Log for January 7th

Well today is my first official day to shrinking myself! Woo Hoo! So here is what I ate today. I will also be putting my before picture up later today. I am kind of doing Weight Watchers and counting points. With my weight, I am allowed 35 points a day.
~
7:00- 16 oz water
~
7:30- Breakfast
1 cup Go Lean Crunch Cereal- 3 points
1/2 cup Skim Milk- 1 point
1/2 Grapefruit- 1 point
1/2 cup orange juice- 1 point
16 oz. Water- 0 points
Total Breakfast Points- 6 points
~
Morning Snack
16 oz water- 0 points
1 pouch Cheez-It Party Mix 100 Calorie Right Bites- 2 points
Total Snack Points-2 points
~
Lunch
Lean Cuisine Brick Oven Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza-7 points
Caffine Free Diet Dr. Pepper-0 points
Total Lunch Points- 7 points
~
Afternoon Snack
Grapefruit-2 points
Diet Dr. Pepper- 0 points
Total Snack Points- 2 points
~
Dinner
3 oz. Lean Ground Beef Burger-4 points
1 Whole Wheat Hamburger Bun-4 points
16 oz water- 0 points
Total Dinner Points-8 points
~
Total Points for the day- 25 points

I think I did really well today!

No comments: