Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Exercise Log for Jan 8th


Well a friend of mine, Liz, has shared with me her experience with WW. She taught me a little bit about how you earn extra points for activity. I need to do my exercise for at least 30 minutes to get some points for activity. I have been doing a Walk off the Pounds video that I checked out from the library. It is a 15 minute Power Walk. So I need to also do it one more 15 minute session, but I really want to get used to the 15 minute power mile walk first. I was able to get my mile done today. My leg muscles are really hurting though and it was hard to get through the whole thing, but I did . I think I am going to do baby steps on the exercise thing. So, I want to get used to doing the 15 minute mile and then I will work up to doing 2 miles a day. Anyways, that's my Exercise log for today! How's everyone else doing with exercise. What do you all do to exercise? When do you exercise?

No comments: