Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lunch Log for Jan 9th


That was my lunch for today, looks good, right? Well it was and very satisfying! Here is the breakdown.
~
Lunch 12:00
2 pieces of Sara Lee 45 calories & delightful Multi-grain bread, toasted-1 point
Tuna salad- 3 points
I added tomato slices to the sandwich-0 points
salad(lettuce,green peppers, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes)- 0 points
2 tablespoons Kraft Light Catalina Reduced Fat Dressing- 1 point
1 cup skim milk-2 points
Total Lunch Points-7 points
~
I started measuring stuff today. I had been eyeballing it. I thought I would need more than the 2 TBS serving of salad dressing, but that was plenty of dressing! I picked out the bread when I went to the grocery store and I LOVE it. It is kind of hard to eat a whole loaf by myself though before it goes bad. I am getting used to drinking milk again too. I am not real fond of the stuff! Overall a great lunch would make again!

2 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

I found you thru Monkey Kisses. Good for you in getting started with a new, healthy you! I also do W.W. and joined the Biggest Loser Couples with my sister...check it out on my blog. I know it's a battle, but stay strong and it already looks like you are off to a good start with counting your points. I will check in on you to see how you are doing. Nice meeting you.....

Dawn said...

Good job Lorie! Your lunch looks yummy. I had Subway for the sake of trying to eat a tiny bit healthier. But now I'm starving and it's 2:30, LOL.