Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Food Log Plan for January 8th

Here is my plan for the day! I'll update it at the end of the day if I make changes.
~
7:00- 16 oz water- 0 points
~
7:30
Breakfast
1 cup Go Lean Crunch Cereal-3 points
1/2 cup skim milk-1 point
1/2 cup orange juice- 1 point
banana- 2 points
16 oz water-0 points
Weight Watchers Lemon Pie Yogurt-1 point
Total Breakfast points- 8 points
~
Morning snack
100 calorie pack Cheeze-It Party Mix Right Bites-2 points
16 oz water- 0 points
Total Morning snack Points- 2 points
~
Lunch
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Traditional Lasagna with Meat Sauce- 6 points
1 can Diet Dr. Pepper- 0 calories
Total Lunch Points-6 points
~
Afternoon Snack
I am stuck here and that's what got me in trouble yesterday, I guess it is because I am not used to planning snacks.
Quaker Mini Delights 90 Calorie Packs Buttered Popcorn-2 points
Right Bites 100 Calories Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper mint cookies-2 points
16 oz water- 0 points
Afternoon snack points- 4 points
~
Dinner
~
Five Can Soup- 3 points for entire pot
2 Easy 1 point Biscuits added fat free cheddar cheese and garlic-6 points
16 oz. water- 0 points
Total Dinner Points- 9 points
~
Total Daily Points- 29 points
(Actually that is not enough points for me, I should be getting more like 35 points, so I may have to add something or bank some points which I really do not totally understand yet, so we will see.)

No comments: