Saturday, January 19, 2008

Food Log for Jan 19

Today I was gone ALL day so I had to eat out but I did not have lunch. We ate at Golden Corral. I was glad to see that they have nutrition facts online about everything in the restaurant, so that made counting points so much easier. Since we did not eat lunch I am short on my points for today, but I really did not know how many points things were and it scared me and I really do not want to go cook something at 10 pm. So, I guess I just did not get all my points in today. Bad me! Tomorrow should be better.
~
1 cup Go Lean Crunch Cereal-3 points
1/2 cup skim milk- 1 point
1/2 cup orange juice- 1 point
6 oz Sirloin Steak-10 points
Broccoli 1 point
Salad-0 points
FF Ranch- 1 pt
small orange piece-1point
2 rolls-8 points (BAD ME!)
Sugar Free Red Gelatin-0 points
Honey Butter-? 3 pts?
Diet Dr. Pepper-0 point
2/3 cup Cheerioes Snack Mix-3 points
small piece of fudge-3 points
Total Daily Points-27
Daily Allotted Points- 30-34
Water intake-67.6 oz.
Fruits and veggies-3 (I got to do better!)
dairy-1(I got to do better!)

No comments: