Friday, April 4, 2008

Fitness on Friday

It's time again for Fitness on Friday hosted by Natalie at Byebye Fat Mom. This has been a hard week for me because I tried so hard to do everything I was suppose to on WW. I thought I did so well and I exercised for 50 minutes a day walking. Then on Tuesday when I went to my meeting I lost .8 of a pound. I was really upset! I like my new lifestyle changes and I am not going to change them I can resist stuff a whole lot better than when I started too. I am kind of feeling discouraged about it for the first time since I started this whole thing. I wrote a whole post on how I feel. I am going to see it through though! I have a HUGE goal, which I break into chunks, but I want to get 100 pounds off and sometimes it feels hopeless, but if I am doing all I can then that is all I can do, right? I will leave you with a recipe that I just posted. Enjoy!

1 comment:

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks for stopping by.

I read your post about being discouraged. I know the feeling - I have been there (several times). I think it's great that you have lost 35 pounds and are still losing. I usually get to a point that the scale doesn't move at all.

Keep up the great work!!