Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boca Burger Dinner


My WW leader was telling us about Boca Burgers that she ate that were so good. Well, I thought I need to give that one a try! It is basically a soybean burger. They are 70 calories, 0.5 g fat, and 4g fiber. That makes them 1 point burgers. I basically used the Hungry Girl Whopper recipe and my burger came out to 4 points. I used the Sara Lee Healthy Request Whole Wheat 2 point buns, a Weight Watcher Cheese Single for 1 point, some ketchup and light Miracle Whip and some veggies. It was a super great burger. All of my kids loved them, so we will be having this meal again! I used the original vegan burger, but they have some flavored ones that I would love to try. So a 4 point burger, I even had Baked Dorites for 2 more points, so a 6 point meal. The Whopper burger alone at Burger King is 19 points. So, the Boca burger meal fits into my plan a lot better!

1 comment:

Mimi's Toes said...

My daughter was telling me about a veggie burger that is delicious too. That looks delicious...I will take one..hold the onions.