Wednesday, February 13, 2008

3 Fast Miles and Some Changes

I had watched this tape on my computer to see what it was like and I liked it. I have been doing the 2 miles for awhile now and have been wanting to try the 3 miles. Today I tried it and I can say I got through it. It is definately a workout! That workout gets me 4 WW Activity Points. I usually do not use these points just count them and in the future I may set goals as to how many points that I want to get. So, I will be doing this again! I also want to get the 4 and 5 mile tapes. Hopefully I will be able to do them too. I really think that the walking tapes are giving me the extra boost I need to make myself have a better weight loss. Oh and I forgot to say that Leslie Sansone said that you burn a lunch doing the 3 mile and a dinner doing the 4 mile. Wow!
~
Okay, now I want to tell you all about some changes I have noticed in me since losing the weight.
1. I have more energy than I have ever had during the day. I am ready to go to bed at a decent hour but I have more energy throughout the day.
2. It does not kill me anymore to walk farther to get to the door of wherever I am going. I used to just be so out of breath!
3. I can pick up toys and other stuff off of the floor so much easier, mainly because I believe that my stomach has gone down consideraly.
4. I find myself doing walking steps when I am doing other stuff lol!
5. My exercise outfit, well the shorts fall down on me now, well not all the way, but I am constantly pulling them up. My underware is the same way!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Woohoo! you go girl. You are doing so awesome Lorie. I am so proud of you. I think I am going to check and see if they have some of those video's at my library. I need something to do some evenings while there is so much snow and it is so cold.

Melissa Davis said...

That's awesome Lorie!! Really. I was with Tammy today and we were talking about how well you are doing and we think it's great! keep up the good work.

Becky said...

Way to go Lorie! You are doing amazing!