Thursday, February 7, 2008

300's

I have this fear that I am never going to get out of the 300's. Really though I have come a LONG way, and I know that! I wanted to be out by the end of this week, but that does not look like it is going to happen, maybe I am wrong, but I just feel like that. Trying to lose weight is harder than I ever thought. Guess that is why it took me forever to make a change? I know that I am doing well and a 100 pounds is a big goal. I just wish sometimes we had this magic wand that would put you at the weight you wanted to be and that you could eat any food you wanted to and there be no consequences. I remember that in a movie, I don't remember the name, but the guy dies and goes to be judged in Judgment City and he goes to eat an dish and by the way, I remember it looking oh so good and they tell him that after you die you can eat as much as you want and it will not change your body. Not that I want to eat that much. I know that since I have started this that I eat smaller portions now because that is what I have gotten my body used to. Well, just some random thoughts for the day. Thinking about meeting my first goal of getting under 300. Everyone is always telling me, "you don't want to lose too fast." Well yes maybe it might be unheailthy but I want to lose weight fast!!! I e-mailed my "skinny" sister my before and after pictures and she was amazed. She told me that even my skin tone looked healthier and that she never thought I would have been able to do it, but I did! I am really excited but I guess you could also say that I am afraid that it really will not happen.

5 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

GIRL, you are doing AWESOME and you WILL get out of the 300's! Heck yes you will!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Lorie you are doing great! It is soooo hard, I know, but just keep taking it day by day. You will get out of the 300's!

Renee said...

It's a long road but you really are doing marvelous! Your before and after pictures are amazing! Hang in there!!

Monkey Kisses said...

You are doing so amazing.. if not this week maybe next week.. Just dont get discouraged and stop... Think of how wonderful you feel with all the weight you did lose so far.. keep that as motivation to keep going!!! Way to go.. It is so hard to stick to eating the right way... Props to you!

Hollys Hobbies said...

Lorie, if you ever find the "magic wand" will you share? LOL! I am sorry you are discouraged but it really is the truth about the slow weight loss versus the fast. It's better for your body, but sucks for the patience department! You have already lost over 18 pounds girl!! That is so great, you know that you are capable of doing it, so please dont give up. Sometimes I think that we set goals for ourselves to reach-and goals are wonderful tools-but when we dont accomplish them we tend to punish ourselves. Its not fair to us! Look at the fact that you are doing this and the changes you have made in your life deserve so much more credit. Keep your chin up!!!