Monday, February 18, 2008

Food and Exercsie Log for February 18th

To see my Monday morning weigh in go here!
Food Log
2 Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles- 3 pts
Lite Syrup- 2 points
banana- 2 points
Smart Ones Salibury Steak and Macaroni and Cheese- 5 points
Curves Strawberies and Cream Chewy Granola Bar-1 point
Strawberries- 1 cup- 1 point
Popcorn-2 points
Fudge Lite Pop- 1 point
Chicken Divan-6 points
1/2 cup rice 2 points
orange-2 points
2 rice cakes- 2 points
1/2 cup fat free milk- 1 point
Popcorn-2 points
Total Daily Points Used: 32 points
Total Daily Points Allotted: 32 Points
Water Intake: 75.6 ounces
Fruit and Veggie Servings-4
Dairy Servings-1
Exercise Log:
45 minute 3 mile walk aerobics-4 activity points
I ate all my points today! I drank my water! I did my exercise! & I ate a good Breakfast not just a yogurt!!!! I did good. Onto tommorrow.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lorie, it looks like you did really good today. Great job!