Monday, February 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Here is my menu for this week. We have a first birthday for our youngest on Wednesday. Wednesday is also my anniversary.

  1. Lemon Pepper Fish, Light Garlic Biscuits
  2. Five Can Soup- 3 points, Angel Biscuits-1.5 points each
  3. Mom's Cheese Pizza-4 points
  4. General Tso's Chicken, rice
  5. Chicken Fingers with Honey Sauce, green beans
  6. Will probably eat out
  7. Will probably eat out

Desserts: Birthday cake and ice cream

Go here to see more plans.

2 comments:

carol said...

Well, Happy Birthday to your youngest and Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

I love how you've shared the recipes and point values! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the points values! I'm joining up ww again this Saturday so I might use some of your menu ideas. :-)