Monday, February 25, 2008

Losing weight by Blogging

I recently read this article about using a blog to help you lose weight. The article said that many people were using a blog to help them with weight loss. A blog helps you gain a support system right online. I really think that that is exactly what my blog has done for me and why I am so successful in losing weight this time. I said I was starting a blog for accountability and while that is true, I think that the support system it has created for me has helped me more! People sometimes come on here and tell me that I am motivating them to want to lose weight. The article also talks about that. I think starting a blog to help me with weight loss was the best decision I ever made!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the Internet! :-) No, that is really cool -- I am so glad you're finding success. Way to go, Lorie!!