Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am in a mood!

I am such in a mood. I hate when I get like this, but I am here. I do not think I am going to do well this week at all, but we shall see. I still kept within my points, but I just really need to go to the grocery, I am out of stuff. I have been in the house with the kids for the whole week. I hate only having one car and needing two cars to go anywhere with everybody. Nicholas was sick last night so we did not even go to church, so I just feel like I need a break, really down. And yes this leads to eating more. I have not exercised for three days and that is just so not like me. I tried to get my mil to watch the kids yesterday so we could go somewhere, but she had to work and today she is gone to Lexington to check on her daughter. So, I told dh to call his sister, she told us to call whenever we needed her and her dh answered and said she was still asleep at noon to call back in an hour or so. We called back and nobody will answer, so I guess she does not want to watch my kids, even though we did not ask her, she assumes. We never call her, ever to watch the kids. Oh well, I really do not know where I would have gone anyways. Ds seem better and my dh took him somewhere so once again I get the kids. Same happened yesterday too, guess I really should not expect any different. I just wish I could get out of this mood. I had been doing so well!Well guess I will see you all tomorrow but I do not think it will be great news. But come back anyways, I can always use support!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Lorie,
You can do this! Don't give up. You have lost so much weight. I will make you feel so much better. If you want some exercise, I know it isn't that much fun, but vacuuming burns 3 1/2 to 4 calories a minute. Thinking about how many calories it burns makes if funner, at least I think so. I hope you find a better mood. We are here for you.

Tammy said...

That is right....DO not give up!! We all have bad days. Hop back on board and kick this!! I know sometimes it is easier said than done, but your support system is counting on you!! You are an inspiration to many, and maybe someone you don't even know! So shake off a bad few days and make this week rock da house!!! You can do this!!

Becky said...

Tammy and Patty are right, you can do it! I hope you had a better day than you thought.