Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dinner...yummy!

I have been keeping my food and exercise logs on the WW website instead of here. But, I do want to share some dinners I have with you. Tonight we have all been sick with the flu. Dh went to work so I told him to bring some Wendy's home. I had a plain baked potato, side salad, and a small chili. My WW leader had told us that that is what she gets when she goes to Wendy's and it is only 7 points and the state group was meeting and that was what they were all going to have. So, I thought I would try it. I added 2 Tbsp of reduced fat sour cream for 1 point and 1/3 cup cheddar cheese for 3 points, I added the cheese because I needed a dairy serving. I had all of this with 1 cup fat free milk and a 16.9 ounce water. This was a very yummy meal. I put the chili on my potato and my salad and added the sour cream and cheese and it all tasted good together!

3 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

That sounds so yummy Lorie...It's good to know that its only 7 points, and that really is a lot of food huh? I LOVE potatoes but have tried staying away from them, now I wont be so scared of them LOL!

Natalie said...

I LOVE Wendy's chili. When I was losing weight before betting pg with Josie I ate it all the time. I'd eat it now, but we're more than an hour from the closest Wendy's. Bummer!

I don't have a button for Fitness on Friday, but I'd love one if you were offering. I'm not that tech savvy. LOL!

Beth said...

I love Wendy's chili, too! And I love that Wendy's has healthy choices.

I found a chili recipe online on that "top secret recipes" site (I posted it on my blog awhile back) that tastes pretty close (better?) than Wendy's chili -- I love to make a big crockpot of the stuff and eat it for a few days! Mmmm!!