Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No counting points day! and First WW Meeting

Yeah you heard that right. I'm not counting points today. I am not going to overeat or anything, so don't worry. I will still eat how I always eat and drink my water. I made a decision last night that I am going to go to Weight Watchers meetings, well see for how long. But I really want to go and learn as much as I can! So, tonight is my first meeting and so I am going to eat however today and then tomorrow I will start counting points again. I think everyone needs a "cheat" day. As long as you do not overdo it and get right back on your meal plan. I do not feel bad about this at all! I pretty much have eaten the same thing I eat anyways, so there probably will not be much difference. Since my meetings are on Tuesday nights, I am going to change my weigh in days to Tuesday mornings, just so I can get a similar reading to how I was weighing in and then weigh in at the meeting that night. I know the numbers will be different and I have already lost a considerable amount of weight and I am counting that in my lose weigh even if weight watchers does not. My birthday is next month and I am asking for my family to buy me weight watcher passes. They are $39.98 for a month. So, hopefully I will get a couple of months paid that way! I am so excited about tonight because I have wanted to do this for sooo long! I am also kind of scared to. Not because someone is going to weigh me, I got over that a long time ago with this blog! The directions about the meeting just says it is at the high school. It does not tell you where at the high school so that should be really interesting. But I guess I am more excited than scared. I'll post back later to tell you all about it.

1 comment:

Melissa Davis said...

That's awesome that you are going to start the meetings! And yeah, I agree, everyone needs a cheat day! I just had my first since I started the BL and it was good to set a side the note book and see how I could do with out it. I hope you are able to go many months to your meetings and I hope they are helpful to you!