Monday, March 3, 2008

Food and Exercise Log for March 3

Food Log
2 Special K Red Berries Frozen Waffles- 3 points
Lite Syrup- 2 points
banana-2 points
2 rice cakes- 2 points
popcorn- 2 point
fudge lite pop- 1 point
Leftover Manwich Tater Tot Casserole- 6.5 points
cereal- 3 points
Rotini with homemade spaghetti sauce-6 points
garlic bread- 1 point
salad with lite dressing- 2 points
Daily Points Used: 30.5 points (I can't figure out how to get a half a point in guess I will have to go look for something.)
Daily Points Allotted: 31 points
Weekly 35 Flex Points Used: 0 points
Water Intake: 84.5 ounces
Fruit and Veggie servings: 2
Dairy Servings-2
Exercise Log:
30 minute Walk and Kick DVD-3 activity points
Update: Well it is 9 pm and I just got done with my exercise, but I got it in before the day was over, now if I can just do that all week. It was like 75 degrees today and I played outside with the kids a lot. So, I got a lot of activity in today. I hope we have weather like that tomorrow!
Also, someone asked about my points. I do get my daily points in every day only sometimes at the end of the day I just don't get around to updating the post, but do not worry I eat all of my points!

3 comments:

Foxy5 said...

Hi! I think I found you through Menu Plan Monday. I've been reading for little while and got a few ideas from your meal plans. I LOVE all of the links you have for WW stuff. I had been looking everywhere for some of that stuff!
I do have a question for you though, about your points. I noticed that you rarely use all of your points for the day. I think your supposed to use all of your points, leaving just the weekly flex as the yay or nay points. I don't go to meetings, I'm following WW on my own so maybe I'm wrong.
I think you are doing great. Keep up the good work! Thanks for your wonderful WW friendly menu's!

Lorie said...

I use all of my points sometimes I just don't get back to list what I ate later in the day since we all share the computer. Believe me I eat all of my points.

Foxy5 said...

if you weren't I really needed to take note from you! I'm down to 22 points and it is killing me. I want to nurse the baby (I say baby, she's 17 months) more just so I can have more points!
Seriously though, thank you for your blog and being so honest. You are doing a great job and your blog is helping me to keep focused on my goal.