Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Doing much better!

Hi! I'm alive but still not 100 percent those shots made me get some energy back and I was able to do some much needed things yesterday, but I think I did a little too much. I still can sleep at night real well because my chest tightens up. Two of my kids were also up late last night with fevers. But just getting over that initial bad feeling makes me feel better. I am planning on going to my Weight Watchers meeting tonight. Actually I have been looking forward to it. Then I get back on track and get this weight off me! I know I could have lost a lot more if I could have exercised and got things down my throat, but getting better was my first responsibility. I have to take all my kids to the doctor today, my dh is on Spring Break so I don't have to go by myself which makes me happy!

1 comment:

Mimi's Toes said...

Glad you are doing better...I will cross my fingers that you will have a good loss tonight...