Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weekly Menu

I know this is late but it helps me get organized so I am going to do it now!
Tuesday:Deep Dish Pizza Casserole, 6 points; salad w/lite dressing, 2 points
Wednesday:Stovetop Meatloaf Muffins- 2 points each, green beans, mashed potatoes
Thursday: Mom's Cheese Pizza-4 points, salad with lite dressing, 2 points
Friday: Eat out at Applebee's-I'm having Steak & Portobellos 7 points and Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake 4 points
Saturday: Sweet and Sour Chicken 3 points, 1/2 cup white rice, 1 cup peas, 1 point
Sunday:1 cup Chunky Tomato Soup/Spaghetti Sauce with thin spaghetti, 6 points; 2 pieces multi gran Sara Lee bread sprayed with butter spray and garlic powder, 1 points; salad with lite dressing, 2 points
~
We may switch Friday and Saturday depending on our babysitter.
I am also baking 1 pt banana bread, which is really 2 points per serving.
and a Diet Cola Cake, I'll post the recipe when I make it.

No comments: